Alphabetical by last name.
Sarah McFarland Taylor
- BA, Political Science, Brown University, 1990.
- MA, Religion and Women’s Studies, Dartmouth College, 1993.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 1999.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: American Religion, Religion and Environment, Popular Culture, and Media Studies.
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Sisters of Earth: Catholic Nuns Reinhabiting Religion at Genesis Farm.”
- Current Employment: Associate Professor of Religious Studies, Northwestern University
- BA, Religion, Istanbul University, 2004.
- MA, Islamic Law, Marmara University, 2007.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: Islamic Studies, Islamic Law and Legal Theory, Qur’anic Studies, Hadith, Islamic Philosophy and Theology, Islamic History, Religious Identity and Secularism, State and Religion, Human Rights and Religion.
Nancy Ramsey Tosh
- BA, Art, Flagler College, 1989.
- MA, Religious Studies, University of South Florida, 1994.
- MA, Sociology, University of South Florida, 1995.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 2000.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: New Religions in the United States, Women and Religion, Sociology of Religion.
- Title of Master’s Thesis (Religious Studies): “The Organization of Paganism: Pagan Networking in West Central Florida.”
- Title of Master’s Thesis (Sociology): “Women Against Women: A Statistical Analysis of the Connection Between Religious Affiliation, Depth of Commitment and Gender Bias.”
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Fabulous Monsters: Identity Construction in Contemporary Paganism.”
- Current Employment: Ventura College Community College District.
PhD, UC Santa Barbara, 2022