Alphabetical by last name.
- BA, Political Science, Rutgers College, 1983.
- MA, American Religious History/European Intellectual History, George Washington University, 1990.
- PhD, Religious Studies, UC Santa Barbara, 1997.
- Areas of Study at UCSB: American Religion, Religion and Society, Evangelicalism and Fundamentalism.
- Title of Master’s Theses: “Train Up a Child: A Study of Evangelical Views on Education.”
- Title of Doctoral Dissertation: “Engendered Conflict: Feminism and Traditionalism in Late Twentieth-century Conservative Protestantism.”
- Current Employment: Associate Professor of Religious Studies and Religions Studies Program Coordinator, Department of Philosophy, University of North Florida.