I am currently a Ph.D. student in the Religious studies department at UCSB. My study is on Islamic studies with a special focus on Digital Islam, virtual Ummah, and Online Muslim communities in the US. In 2008, I have graduated from the department of Islamic studies at Al Azhar University in Egypt. In 2015, I got my M.A degree in Islamic studies and Orientalism.
– “Muslim Online Prayer in a Socio-Cultural Context”. CyberOrient, Vol. 14, Iss. 2, 2020, pp. 64-84. https://cyberorient.net/2020/12/15/muslim-online-prayer-in-a-sociocultural-context/
– “The Salience of Saintliness in Islam”. Teosofi: Jurnal Tasawuf dan Pemikiran Islam. June 2021. http://jurnalfuf.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/teosofi/article/view/1600
– Mohammad Habib in “Christian-Muslim Relations, A Bibliographical History, (1800-1915)”. Brill, Volume 18, November 2021. https://brill.com/view/title/59587
– “Review: The Digital Social: Religion and Belief. Journal of Religion Media and Digital Culture. November 2021, Brill. DOI: 10.1163/21659214-bja10053. https://brill.com/view/journals/rmdc/10/3/article-p471_471.xml
– Review: Cyber Sufis: Virtual Expressions of the American Muslim Experience (Islam in the Twenty-First Century). CyberOrient, Vol. 14, Iss. 2, 2020, pp. 99-103. https://cyberorient.net/2020/12/15/review-cyber-sufis-virtual-expressions-of-the-american-muslim-experience-islam-in-the-twenty-first-century/